This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, March 10, 2005

When will it end???

Ok.. for the last week.. I have spent the majority of my time at home helping one kid sit on the toilet, or puke. I love my kids and would do anything in the world for them.. but I have to wonder.. when will it end?? It just seems that one gets sick.. the next day the other gets sick.. and so on and so on. Knock on wood D or I haven't gotten it yet, but still. It is unnerving and you feel so bad for them knowing that they feel so horrible.
So yesterday D was standing at the bottom of the steps talking to me as I swept the floor. About two minutes into our conversation Riley came literally flying down the steps. Gosh, could I write a book about the dangers of socks and hard wood floors. He seemed ok, although immediately his nose got black and blue, and he had a big cut. He looks so sad and pathetic. Other then those few issues, which honestly seem like everyday occurances around here. I swear the emergency room people know us by name. When we walk in they sound a buzzer that flashes The pratts are here.. the pratts are here.. The whole thought cracks me up.

No comments: