This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, May 13, 2005

5 Mintues of Fame

Well, it seems these days that everyone is entitled to their 5 minutes of fame, and although this by no means makes me famous, since it is only a small article in the Harrisburg paper, I feel famous.. I mean how often do I even get my name in the paper. So here is a link to this weeks Out With Sara article with a quote from yours truly.

Last night was the Open House at Olivias school featuring the Steven Courtney Band which is a kids group that sings original songs. It was fantastic. Olivia loved it, even Riley was up dancing around. The concert was filmed so we will have to by the video just to see if they got a glimpse of any of us. Even I was up dancing around.... so if you ever get a chance to see them, do it.. or at least check out their website.

Tomorrow is another soccer game and hopefully it doesn't rain and we win. We have lost the last two and I think that it is starting to get to the kids. Every kid hates losing although I have been trying to stress to them the points that make you a winner. I know I know.. only little kids believe in that crap. Most adults would run over their best friends to make it to the top. I think thats why I like kids so much.. they are so simple and honest.

I forgot the mention last night at the concert Riley was talking to this other little baby girl that was in front of us. Actually they were both just kind of touching each others arms then acting all shy, which was super cute. The grandmother of the little girl ask Riley what his name was and he replied "Monkey"... Monkey? now I know that lately he has been going through a phase where if you ask him what his name is he always says Monkey Pratt, but I never in a million years thought that he would actually tell anyone other then us that. It was hilarious.. If I could have taken a picture of that ladies face.. it was super funny!

No comments: