This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, May 23, 2005

Crazy Days

This weekend was extremly busy and equally as crazy.
Friday night we stayed home and watched the Muppets Wizard of Oz with kermit, miss piggy and the whole gang. Ashanti played Dorothy. It was really good.. definitely a must see for Families everywhere. The kids really liked it and didn't even fall asleep until it was almost over.

Saturday morning we had a soocer game (which we lost miserably) but the kids are having fun and thats all that matters, right? (hope so) Saturday afternoon Livi had a birthday party, so we got some yard and house work done. Saturday night was the Lemoyne Carnival... marking the 100 year anniversary of our town. The Patriot News has a nice article about a gentleman who has been living here forever. If you can imagine that.
The carnival was nice...small, but nice. The kids were super super excited because they got to ride the fire truck. The West Shore Bureau of Fire was giving out fire truck rides. The kids absolutely loved it. Riley was so so super happy when he got back. I could see him smiling the whole way down the street.

Sunday we just got the rest of the yard work finished and did some MAJOR and much needed spring cleaning inside the house. We were cleaning the girls room and I pulled out thier bed and noticed that someone had written HAILEY on the wall in black. I called in D who looked at it.
heres how the dialouge went:

"did you do that"

he says " I didn't, did you"

I say, "nope.. "

"well" he says, " that only leaves one other person in this house that can write"

We both look at Olivia... who immediately says "i didn't do it"

'well then" I say, "who did?"

"the bear did it!"

The bear? Although I do give her credit for quite a good excuse, she still got grounded for writing on the wall and lying. It seems that her favorite teddys bears nose when held against the wall, makes black marks, SO technically the bear did do it.. just not alone.

Sunday evening I watched two fantastic movies on TV. Star Wars Attack of the Clones and Resident Evil. ( I am quite a good channel flipper).... Both movies have now moved close to the top of my favorite movie lists. (so much for not being a star wars nerd)

On a lighter note I am trying to teach Riley to say his name is Monkey "danger" pratt.. and when people say "What did you say your middle name is" he can say "danger.... danger is my middle name... " It would be so cute...

No comments: