This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, May 27, 2005

Blogslacker?

I have completely been a blogslacker lately... and no that isn't a word, and yes I did make it up. This week has been completely crazy to say the least. Work has been going so super well, I am in the process of writing my first lease proposal which will hopefully lead to getting my first deal done.. (knock on wood) which is so way beyond exciting.

Last night was soccer, four kids showed up so it was nice to have thr dooridnator scrimage with us, he always knows a ton of ways to teach the kids..

Hailey went with her dad to the World of Outlaws race last night at Williams Grove Speedway and she had the time of her life.. She got to meet a ton of drivers and even get her shirt and a ton of other things signed by them. She loves the races. They didn't get home until after 1 am and she was still awake and was still bouncing off the walls. She never ceases to amaze me. All she could talk about was this car driven by Danny Lasowski that was completely decked out from the movie Madagascar. She completely was infatuated with it.. It was really cute.

So today D took Livi down to see the car and meet Danny Lasowski. (everytime I say that all I can think of is Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.. wonder if there is any relation - LOL) So now she has a mask of a monkey with his signature on it.. very cool for her. she was excited.

I don't look for the weekend to be to eventful. The Artfest is going on in Harrisburg so I suppose that we will wonder over there tomorrow. There is always good music, crafts and tons of food.. which is what I really go for. I also plan on doing some much needed flea market shopping too.. (I heart flea markets).. Hopefully the weather holds out for me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

OK, I give up. "thr dooridnator"??? You actually typed that!

And - this is truly scary - I kept thinking "Mike Wazowski" before I even got to that part of your post. Scary, I tell you. Must...move...out...of...your...office.