This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, May 16, 2005

I found a very very cool Blog while reading my regular gossip page Danas Dirt. On her page amidst all the very good daily gossip that I am addicted too is a little tid bit of information regarding the supposed affair of Shane Nickerson and Cameron Diaz. Well, Shane Nickerson has a blog which is a very cool read. But thats not the exciting part. The exciting part is that on his blog is a link to Wil Wheaton's Blog ! C'mon everyone knows who Wil Wheaton is.. Star Trek the Next generation. Wesley Crusher... I loved that show only because of him.. ok ok.. so I might have been in 6th grade or so but it was still very cool. It seems from my reading of Mr. Wil's blog that he is still acting and just being a cool guy. If you didn't know him from Star Trek what about Stand by Me. Also a very good, very cool old movie.

No comments: