This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Celebrity Junkie...

Ok.. So I am such a complete and udder celebrity junkie.. and tv junkie too but that is for another post. So today I was online reading Wil Wheaton's blog. ( I know I might possibly be a completely star struck crazy stalker fan by now) but truly i read it because he is fascinating.
(that might almost be like men saying they read Playboy for the articles). So anyway he has audio posts.. Thats right.. real honest to goodness audio posts where you can hear him talk.

As I re-read what I wrote I realized that I completely sounded like a teenager talking about the lastest fab in boy bands.. not a 27 year old mother of three talking about a show that now only shows as rereuns on the Sci-fi channel. But you know what I don't feel bad about it. I was and am a huge Wil Wheaton fan and if I can read his blog faithfully every day I will regardless of how dorky I might possibly seem.

No comments: