This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, May 06, 2005

Yesterday I was off work, sick, in bed.. all day long. It was horrible. Its funny how the kids can get these viruses that are going around and get sick but still function. As soon as I get them I turn from Super Mom into a geriatric nursing home patient. All I did was lay in bed, throw up and whine all day. It was horrible. The only thing that I even thought about draggint myself out of bed for was the OC, which was well worth the effort. Who would have thought Trey would try to rape marissa. Gosh I love TV!

The kids are ok, they weren't very happy that mom wasn't fit enough to take care of them yesterday. Dad just doesn't seem to do the trick sometimes. Livi said yesterday that he can't seem to make a frozen pizza as good as me. I chalked it up to complete sarcasm, but with her you never know.

D was a huge help yesterday, he watched the kids, kept them out of my hair and even coached soccer for me last night. I was happy to at least have the help.

No comments: