This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

This week has been crazy.. not sure what is happening but it seems like everything that could go wrong, will and everything that needs done, needs done now. Its stinky. Ths kids have been in unusually good moods lately. Its been at least a day with no whining, crying, no temper tantrums. I personally think that they are just gearing up for Friday the 13th when there horns will really show. But we will see.
All else is well around.

Great TV week this week, and with it being nice out I have such a hard time deciding if I should miss what could be the best TV week ever, or get off my lazy butt and go outside. For the most part I have opted to watch TV, we'll see.

No comments: