This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, May 16, 2005

I seriously don't get weathermen at all. I know that they are only calling it the way they see it but they have to get sick and tired of being wrong all the time.. wouldn't you?

I was told by our local weatherman that it was going to rain all weekend. Not that I didn't make plans, etc because I thought it was going to rain, i was just looking forward to a very low key lay in bed kind of rainy weekend. Instead it was hot and sunny. Hot and sunny enough that I got sunburnt at our game on Saturday. Which is never fun.
The game went well though. Another loss, but we played well. A little boy on the other team dislocated his elbow, yuck.. he screamed and screamed.. I felt so bad for him

After that i spent some quality time with my mom and brother. We took the kids shopping (which is never fun). We found a ton of good sales and I suppose other then a few temper tatrums things went ok.

Sunday was pretty much low key, we did some last minute grocery shopping.. then took the kids to my moms for some much needed 'adult time' . we went down to Fisaga to eat and it was excellent as usual. Then to the Hilton for the Central Pa Friends of Jazz concert featuring David "Fathead" Newman. He was doing a triubute to Ray Charles and it was amazing. I love jazz and he was truly good. D was just happy that they had a bar.. LOL

So we have decided that the official 'family' vacation this year is going to be to Florida (thanks kim!) we are staying with a family friend and the kids are super super excited to go to Disney World. Even I am excited I haven't been there in years. I am also looking forward to going to Universal Studios which I have never been to before. They have a Nickelodeon section and a Dr. Seuss section.. I am getting excited just thinking about it. Plus I am glad that the kids are finally getting old enough to go places like that.

Hoepfully the week will be low key and drama-less...

No comments: