This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, May 12, 2005

It has been one of those days, and honestly I haven't had one of those days in a long time. I was completely on time for work this morning, even left myself enough time to stop and get gas, until I realized that I was having serious issues with my light colored tan pants and my red and pink polka dotted underwear. I called work and told them that I was running late while attempting to be as vague as possible. I ran back home only to find that I had to park a block and a half from my house because they were doing street cleaning. I immediately gave D that look of disapproval along with a lecture about "this is the reason that I ask him to look at my outfit before I go to work" His answer.. I always assumed you were just fishing for compliments. This of course required me to swing the bathroom door open and shut (he was in the shower and the door makes quite a nice cold breeze when swung right). The rest of the day just seemed to be complete chaos... I had errands to run, work to do and not enough hands or time to do any of it. Tonight I can only see things getting worse, Olivias open house at school is from 5-7 and Tiller has a vet appt. at 7. Also I want to get the grocery shopping, and other running around done sicne D is working all weekend and as a mother of three, I REFUSE to take the three of them gorcery shopping at all, especially alone. So, I will now stop running on at the mouth and get back to work.. hopefully the day gets easier from here

No comments: