This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, May 02, 2005

Well Saturday brought out the first time that D and I have gotten out by ourselves in about two months. It is rough trying to make a marriage work, with two full time jobs, three kids, soccer and all the crisis that we encounter in between. So, we went to DC and went to the Washington Nationals game. It was a lot of fun, and considering that I know nothing about baseball I was ultimetly impressed with how exciting it truly was. They played the NY Mets, and I have only ever heard of one of their players, Mike Piazza. I think that the only reason that I even know who he is is because he is dating a famous model or something. And since I seem so absolutely obsessed with celebrity gossip, I would of course know that. They were supposed to put our anniversary on the board, D was doing very good at trying to keep that a secret from me. He seemed completely devestated when they didn't do it. With the rain delays they didn't really annouce anything but the game.
Saturday morning also brought about our first soccer loss. The other team was really talented, they had the next Mia Hamm on their team. This little girl was great. The kids were disappointed, but we will get them next time.

Saturday I also got to get in some 'baby' time. I don't think that I have held or played with a baby since Riley was young. D's friend has a 6 month old son named Frankie. He was absolutely adorable. Adorbale and cute and the perfect baby age, I don't think that he was cute enough to make me want another baby though, I have enough with the three that I have. Don't you think.

So now I have to go get the babies settled.. 24 is coming on, and it can only be good.

No comments: