This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, April 29, 2005

Wow.. have things been completely and absolutely crazy lately...
Wednesday night I was sitting watching the absolutely phenomenal recap of Lost when someone knocked at my door.. I immediately thought to myself who would possibly be knocking on my door at 8:30 at night. Hailey was already sleeping, I had all the lights off and was attempting to get the other two rugrats settled.
So I went to the door, crusty sweats and all, and was greeted by a constable and three armed police officers. It was a little scary. My immediate reaction was"what did I do wrong" but here they were only looking for someone that had lived in our house previously. Scared the crap out of me. Then because I kept telling Riley to shut the big door (so tiller wouldn't bark) the constable was giving me a hard time, thinking that I was potnetially harboring this fugitive guy. It was a little imtimidating, but I laughed about it later..
Today I had lunch with a old co-worker that I hadn't seen in years. We went downtown to Miyako Sushi Bar on 2nd Street in Harrisburg . I used to hate even the thought of sushi, until I actually tried it.. It is so good. I had the shrimp tempura roll and a coke. I was so stuffed when I left I could barely walk. Also it was good to see by old friend.. she hasn't changed a bit and we had a blast.

This weekend is supposed to bring with it the Washington Nationals game tomorrow night. We will see if we actually ever make it there or not. There always seems to be an issue. Hoepfully the weather will stay nice, I am looking forward to going to the flea market on Sunday and see how many cool new antiques I can find.

Nothing crazy has happened with the little ones lately. Hailey has once again moved all her stuff into Riley's room and all Riley's stuff into her room. She is pretty much dead set on having a bed room to herself. It's obviously not ever going to happen, at least not without a bigger house. So, she and I had a heart to heart and moved all her stuff back into her room. Soccer game tomorrow. Wish us luck!

No comments: