This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Well, we have now determined just how 'fiesty' Hailey really is. D and the kids tagged along to soccer practice last night to watch 'soccer coach Mary' in action. They were just off to the side of the field playing with a soccer ball with these two other little kids. the story that livi and D told me is that these two kids were making fun of Riley because of his name (And just to clarify Riley is NOT a girls name.

RILEY
Gender: Masculine Usage: English Pronounced: RIE-lee
From a surname which was originally derived from a place name meaning "rye clearing" in Old English.

That is what Riley means. Notice how it says Gender MASCULINE!)

Ok so anyway these kids were making fun of Riley's name. Riley's couldn't care less he's a baby.. but livi was visibily upset.. shes kind of sensitive. So, she went and told her dad. Hailey didn't wait for her dad though. She walked over the the one little boy. Pushed him with both hands and with one hand on her hip and one finger pointed at the boy she told him to "leave her little brother alone or she was going to..." She never did get to finish because D intervened. I assume she probably would have used a work that starts with 'a' and ends with 's' that comes out of her mouth way to often. (Don't look at me, I watch my mouth around the kids)
So, it seems that little red headed 28 lb Hailey is quite the fighter.. (I knew that she was with her sister, I just assumed she wouldn't be with people she didn't know)
Who knew?

No comments: