This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, April 25, 2005


Posted by Hello
So this is my slightly abnormal 14 year old brother, I know he weird.. we all know. This is what kids in small towns in the middle of no where do for fun. Play on little pink tricycle... I know most people think that a town can't possibly be that boring for a teenage boy to want to play on a tricycle. If you think that then obviously you have never been to Thompsontown, which is where my mom lives. There might be a bigger amish population then anyone else.. and when jeff foxworthy tells his 'you might be a redneck' jokes.. they all apply to there..

No comments: