This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, April 04, 2005

Soccer Mom Extraordinaire

So tonight was supposed to be me and Livis big soccer debut! But sadly enough I just got an email and all the fields are closed due to mud! Mud?!? are you kidding.. its soccer, and little kids love the mud so whats the problem. They said they don't want the fields all ripped up.. are you kidding, they are SOCCER fields aren't they supposed to be ripped up? Guess not. So, I was all in coach mary mode and now I will have to just wait until Thursday to play all the really cool soccer drills that I got from the website of the American Youth Soccer Association (http://soccer.org/) They have a ton of really cool things and drills that even inexperienced, never played soccer a day in yoru life, coaches like me can do.. I am so excited. I can't wait till Thursday!

No comments: