This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, April 18, 2005

How fast was that?

The weekend went so fast..so fast, that I barely got anything done. Some yard work and a few movies.. a walk and a cookout, a few loads of laundry and the entire downstairs cleaned.. thats about it.. and to me, thats not a lot.
the kids enjoyed being outside the majority of the weekend and you could tell by the color of the brown tainted bathwater on Sunday night. Riley is doing so much better with the whole potty thing. On Sunday he got so excited because he had to pee that he was dancing around on the front porch and then proceeded to take his clothes off before I could even get him inside.
Tomorrow Olivia gets her Tonsils out.. she is not very happy about and has been crying everytime someone mentions it. I feel bad for her but it is for the best. On Saturday she and Hailey were fighting.. big surprise there.. when Hailey just punched her right in the mouth. .. split her lip open, blood everywhere. I will say that for Hailey being the middle child, yet the smallest of the three, she is definitley the biggest fight cat.
On Saturday night I watched Anchorman.. which was so super funny. Not as funny as Old School, but it was close.
Then when the kids finally went to sleep I watch The Grudge.. for those of you that know me, I love love scary movies. The last zillion scary movies I have seen I was very very disappointed in. The Grudge was the same. There was no plot, no story line, no ending.. was I scared? yes, but still. At the end I couldn't help but thinking "where's the rest of the movie". ... So, although I scared myself silly.. turned all the lights on to go upstairs and made the dog go with me to the bathroom.. the movie was still bad.
I am really looking forward to a good scary movie. I heard the Ring 2 was scary, so we will see. Amityville Horror got horrible reviews, the original was super scary, in fact I watched it again on Sat. afternnon. Hopefully Ryan Reynolds can live up to the scary factor in the sequel.
I will let everyone know how livi did tomorrow!

No comments: