This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Mess, Mess, Mess

Ok, so although the majority of the evening has been good.. smooth sailing dinner, smooth sailing bath, (although Riley did get back into the shower with his sister after he was dried off and completely dressed).. so when snack time came around I just assumed that all would go well... boy was I wrong. Again (these kids never cease to prove me wrong do they) so basically it all started when Hailey spilled all but tinyest drop of an almost full gallon of milk all over the kitchen floor. Then Riley and Hailey decided to fight over an entire bowl full of popcorn in the living room proceeding to spill the entire bowl all over the floor. I, of course was still in the kitchen cleaning up the milk. So then Riley, who wasn't even eating popcorn but instead eating chocolate chip granola bars spit an entire mouthful of granola bar all over Haileys head. So normally they say not to cry over spilled milk, but I was ready too. I was tired and cranky and had laundry and a million other things to do, I just wanted to sit down and relax. The kids could tell I was angry.. I didn't yell, I didn't say a word.. the look was enough. They all went to bed, Riley went to the couch and I didn't hear a word the rest of the night.
Obviously the psycho look works on small children

No comments: