This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, April 04, 2005

Old People ....LOL

Ok.. so maybe I shouldnt generalize about old people.. I am not exactly 'young' myself anymore and am only getting older. But I heard a completely hilarious story about something an old guy said to him wife. The husband was sick, he wouldn't go to the hospital.. the wife called the ambulance. As he was giving the EMT's a hard time about all of this he turned to his wife and said. "If I would have killed you the first time I thought about it, I would have been out of jail by now!" OMG! Isn't that the most hilarious thing ever. I can only hope that when D and I grow old that we can still come up with witty lines like this to tell each other.

On another note the weekend was short and dull, nothing new and exciting to report. I spent the entire morning on Sunday cleaning the girls room. I mean we went through toys, drawers, you name it. Their room was so nice and clean for the first 10 minutes after I cleaned it. Then they decided to play and the rest is history. It took them a shorter time to re-destroy the room then it did for me to actually clean it.

No comments: