This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Spring FINALLY!

Well.. it seems that spring is finally here, and boy is it about time. We took a walk to our local park last night (my first time) and it was packed. I bet there were thirty kids there, which was nice because the girls found friends, and Riley was playing with a little girl. It really was nice. although Hailey did fall off the monkey bars, Riley got ran over by a little girl swinging (his fault he walked right in front of her) and then Hailey fell again while running down the hill. She was fine until she realized that her hand was bleeding.. then all hell broke loose. You could have thought that her arm was going to fall off she was crying so loud. I was trying not to chuckle but it was really cute..

I am just having one of those weeks.. D lost his wedding ring.. (again) I am truly beginning to think there is something to that. It just bothers me, maybe I am just being a petty woman but still. I just feel out of synch this week. Ever have one of those, like something just isn't right.
Not sure what it is yet. Hopefully I snap out of it soon, I am tired of being off key!

No comments: