This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tonsil success!

Well, the tonsil surgery seems to have been a success.. Right now she is in bed 'relaxing' ... she hasn't ask for any pain meds or anything.. she has been eating and drinking. So hopefully this is all working out ok.
I always feel horrible when my kids are sick.. or hurting, I suppose thats just the mother coming out in me. So today when she woke up in the recovery room I felt horrible for her. I am very happy that she seems to be feeling OK..
Why is it that when my kids throw up I have a natural reaction to put my hands under their mouths to catch it? SERIOUSLY!!!! it is horrible and I hate throw up anyway.. so whats the deal.. maybe I just dont want them throwing up all over themselves, or maybe I am a little bit of a retard.. who knows.
So the Hailey and Riley stayed at my moms last night. I always enjoy it when they can keep someone else up for the night.. but my mom said other then fighting, they were really good.
So all is well in our household.. for now... (insert evil music here)

No comments: