This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, April 15, 2005

Desert island?

A co-worker recently ask me what food I would take if I were going to be stranded on a desert island? Basically I didnt even have to think about that one.. Pepsi.. I think that I could live without things like Wendy's chicken strips and Chocolate.. but theres no way I could live without Pepsi..
She also then was telling me about her Rhapsody blog.. Rhapsody is an subscription music service she is a fanatic about. So someone on another blog she reads started talking about what one song would you take on a desert island with you. She, being the great minded thinker that she is.. but some thought into it. I, being the simple (ok sometimes I am a little complicated) didn't put much thought into it at all. I said that it would have to be upbeat and catchy, something that I wouldn't get sick of hearing over and over again. So it might be this really cool Muppets song she found called "Mahna Mahna" (maybe thats not how you spell it) but it might be the new Will Smith song called "Switch" which is super super catchy... and fantastic (for a dance song by Will Smith) So normally that is not my type of music.. but it is good.. and I could find myself listening to it over and over again.
I also got ask (yes, we actually did get some work done) what super power would I want. Most people said Flying.. which would be cool, but I think that i would want to be like Rebecca Roman-Stamos (Is she still going by Stamos?) in X-men 2... She played Mystique this really cool x-men who could change shapes.. Wouldn't that be the coolest super powers.. I mean I would like to think that I already have some super powers.. the super sonic hearing.. the eyes in the back of my head.. the mom intuition. All those are pretty good super powers for now..

No comments: