This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Old... who me?

So today Olivia and I ran to Target to take back my favorite boots in the whole world because they were recalled.. yes boots recalled.. if you can believe that one. Basically they were recalled because the heel falls off.. I wore mine for months knowing that they were recalled but when I wore them the other day the heel started to get loose so I figured I better get my money back before I hurt myself. So anyway, we are standing at the return counter. I love Target not only because they have really cheap, really cool stuff but because returns and exchanges are so super super easy there. They have a whole section just for them. The lady at the counter ask me for my drivers license.. Olivia glances at the picture as I got it out. She looked at me and looked at my picture, she then said to me "Gee mom, I didn't think you were that old. " Great.. so now my 6 year old, who a few years ago thought I was the greatest thing since sliced bread, now thinks I am old. That makes me feel even older then I actually am.

No comments: