This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, April 15, 2005

TP anyone?

I am not quite sure what it is about toilet paper and my house, but it seems that I am constantly taking the empty roll off and putting the new one on. I, of course am the only one that ever changes it... I don't hide the tp, it is accessible to everyone, I am just the only one who likes to have the tp on the holder. But at my house I am beginning to believe that there is a tp monster that is constantly eating our tp. I think that everytime I walk into the bathroom, the tp is empty. I know that occasionally Riley will take the end of the tp and run.. causing a huge tp mess all over. or other times he will take and unwind the entire roll onto the floor, causing a huge pile up. I am just not sure where all of it is going. And trust me I am not exaggerating on this at all.. we got through at least 24 rolls every two weeks. We only have four people that use the potty right now. (potty.. thats such a mom word) It like the socks that get lost in the dryer.. I have a whole basket full of socks with no matches. I mean obviously they had matches at one point in time, so where did they go? Did anyone ever see the Sprint commercial with the little sock man? The woman catches him stealing the socks from the dryer and putting them down his pants? I think that little man lives in my house.. along with the tp man..

No comments: