This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, April 22, 2005

I haven't really had a ton of time to post since this whole Tiller thing. I have been working, taking care of Olivia (since her throat is still sore) and trying to sort out this whole Tiller thing. It seems that my aunt now has an infection in her bite that is requiring her to possibly get surgery. So, now more then ever I feel obligated to do something about this Tiller situation. It is breaking my heart. Its like he knows that something is wrong . He has been cuddly and following us around the house. It is seriously killing me. How do you make a decision like this, but for the sake of everyone I think it is best. So honestly I am in no mood to talk about anything funny or crazy.

No comments: