This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

WOO HOO! Go Cheetahs!

Well! Soccer went extremely well considering that I have neither played soccer, coached soccer or even dealt with 12 5 year olds all at the same time. Luckily for me D and my brother were there to help out with the kids. We played some games, tried to get a grip on scoring and the positions, as much as possible with 5 years olds. We only had two kids cry and one fight, so I would like to think that I have done well. I figure by the end of the year I should be a seasoned soccer coach! Woo Hoo! and our team name is officially the cheetahs.. although we got a ton of answers to that question. One kid thought we should be the 'agressors' one thought the 'hot wheels' and the list goes on. I actually even got the name the 'red sox' until I explained that the red sox are already a baseball team and we wear black socks. So they decided that wasn't such a good name. Olivia was very good at soccer and I think that she likes her team alot. Our first game is on Saturday, that ought to be very very interesting!

No comments: