This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, April 08, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away

Well, I finally got my big chance to put all my newly learned soccer coaching skills to use.. when WHAM! it started to pour. So actually what happened was we got there and there was a ton of confusion as to who was actually on my team.. and then it turned out that only five kids were actually there. So I have a small chat with the parents, hand out papers (by now it is starting to rain). D goes out and tries to set the kids up in a drill, but some parents are already calling their kids back underneath umbrellas. When it was all said and done we were all soaked.. my kids being the worst because being the horrible mother that I am I let them play in the rain. So we didn't have soccer anyway. Wasted and completely unorganized trip. Oh well.. Monday night is our first official practice and I can only pray and hope that it gets better. We'll see. No big plans for the weeknd, although I am hoping to get the rest of the weeds and crap ripped out in front of the house so I can plant grass next weekend. We'll see, I just hope the weather holds up!

No comments: