This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Things have been moving so fast lately. I have barely had time breathe more or less post. Work has been crazy and so has everything else. Still no word on what we are doing about what we are now referring to as the "Tiller situation". Next week is my wedding anniversary.. 6 years we have been married. Can you believe that? Most days I can't. Olivia is still sick, she talks like a smurf... Hmm. smurfs. She doesn't even know what the smurfs are. I was desperately trying to find some 'smurf' related items on line yesterday to show her what I meant. I found some pics, but no sounds... Yesterday evening we actually had company to our house for dinner, a civilized adult sit down dinner. It has been the first time in a long time we have had one of them. I made stuffed shells and we even had wine. The kids were there, but they were so well behaved. It was a great night. Adult conversation, wine and good kids.. There are times it doens't get any better than that.

No comments: