This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Rant on Dogs

I am completely a dog lover, I follow all the 'doggie' laws too. Keep my dogs shots up to date, licensed, on a leash, IN MY YARD etc... Now I live in a highly populated neighborhood in Lemoyne, PA. We have neighbors on both sides of us, across the street and all around. They dont have a problem with my dogs, because I follow the dog laws. We also have a neighbor down the street that has a dog, who does not follow the dog laws and it drives me crazy. It is one thing to let your dog out to roam the street... it is completely another thing when your dog is out roaming the streets, and causes a problem for me and my dogs. The neighbor has this dog that is very nice. He seems to think that he lives on my porch and every time she lets him out he takes up camp there. This makes it really hard for me to take my big oaf of a dog out to go to the bathroom. Tiller refuses to navigate the basement steps so we have to take him out the front door and around the back. The other day this dog must have laid on my steps for 30 minutes. By the time I finally got him shooed away Tiller was prancing around like a horse, doing an extremely awkward pee dance. That is something everyone should see.

No comments: