This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Clutzy

I am so super clutzy.. in fact after this happened olivia actually looked at me and said "you might be more clutzy then I am" great.. what a day when your 6 year old is telling you how much of a doof you are.
So I was painting the hallway on Sunday morning. A really great shade of tan.. I am so excited to see what it looks like when it is finished. So I was standing on a chair when I lost my balance. Stepped down into the entire FULL container of paint. Spilled the paint all over the plastic, flung it onto the walls, door and everything else is site.. Plus I was then standing barefoot in about two inches on paint covered in it clear up to my shins.. It was quite the scene. The kids and dogs all came running at the sound of my fall.. I suppose I should just be happy that I didn't sit in it..

No comments: