This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

crying fool

I have completely discovered that I am the biggest cry baby in the world.. yes me.. super tough soccer mom me.. Last night the kids were watching Homeward Bound (you know the movie about the dogs and cat who talk and have to go cross country to get their family back). I ask them to turn the movie off, but they liked it. BY the end I was completely and udderly sobbing, in tears (real tears) sobbing. I hate sad movies... maybe that is why I watch horror movies more because I hate to cry at moveis like that. Olivia said to me "mom that was not even that sad, they all lived happily ever after" that made me cry harder.. I am such a nerd.

1 comment:

Mary said...

A cry baby and a nerd? Thats not saying much for you, my mother, is it?