This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, June 17, 2005

Update on the Potty Usage

Riley has been doing really really well with the whole potty thing. We went last weekend and I let him pick out new 'big boy' underwear. He chose Finding Nemo which I thought was strange, but he loves to wear them so I don't complain. The first thing he does now when we get home is ask to put on his undies.. He has had a few accidents but for the most part is warming up quite nicely. Now if he would only learn to use it on his own so he stops waking me up 6 times a night to potty we would all be in good shape.

So the other night I watched the movie National Treasure. It was really good.. right up my alley with the whole Nicholas Cage and modern day Indiana Jones thing.. For those of you that don't know Indiana Jones might possibly be the greatest movie on the planet. I am also in the process of reading Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, which is a phenomenal book. I am am avid reader and loved the Davinci Code and Deception Point. This would naturally be my next choice in reading material. The book is fascinating, though watching National Treasure I couldn't help but put together a few similarities between the two, meaning the three books and the movie. Don't get me wrong it is fantastic that there is similarities.. I just find it interesting, thats all.

These weekend looks pretty uneventful. I have some MAJOR weeding to do out back and the kids will, I am sure, enjoy being outside. Other then that nothing much going on. Sorry I haven't had time to update lately, with the weather being nice and all we have been spending most of our time outside. So, go on! get out and enjoy the nice weather!

No comments: