This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, June 06, 2005

Well, Emergency Room, again

So the weekend was good.. I got some much needed 'girl time' on Friday night, which was nice. Not that I don't love to be around my family and kids, but every girl needs some girl time. Saturday was our soccer game, which we lost, again. Although it was fun.. which should mean something although I am not sure it does. I am just glad that the kids are still young enough where winning isn't such a big deal. Saturday night we took the kids to Adams Ricci Park in Enola. They have what could be the coolest playground ever. It has a wooden castle and all kinds of tunnels and turns and hiding places. The kids loved it. I loved it! Very very cool place.

So Sunday started out as completely normal. We got up, went to the Silver Springs Flea Market, did some yard work.. got sunburnt, spent the afternoon in the emegency room with Riley, again. We were visiting my mom, nanny, when Riley fell against the stone hearth in her living room. He split his lip wide open. So we, after finally getting through all the blood etc... took him to the hospital and he now has official battle scars. Five stitches in his lip. They look awful considering they are the black thread kind, but in 5 days he will get them out. Tomorrow when I get to work I will upload the picture I took of him. He has the fattest lip ever! But he looks so cute...

No comments: