This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, June 03, 2005

Emergency room, again

Well, D spent last night at the emergency room, with Riley, again.. I seriously think that maybe at this rate we should just move closer to the hospital... we spend so much time there. While I was at soccer practice D called my cell like 12 times. He left me a message that said that there was an emergency, Hailey was at the sitters and he was at the hospital with Riley. But he didn't tell me what happened. SO, as a mother I was completely panicking.. It seems that hailey had accidentially slammed Rileys fingers in the door about 8 or 9 times.. D thought for sure that they were broken.. I can't even imagine how much he must have screamed.. I am almost glad that i wasnt home to see it. Well.. his fingers aren't broken.. only badly bruised and his fingernails will most likely fall off. He was so lovey when he got home because his fingers hurt. Once I gave him tylenol and it kicked it he was bouncing off the walls.
Hailey felt super bad about hurting him, and I had to spend the majority of the time that he was gone consuling her and letting her know it was an accident. She was really upset.

On another note soccer isn't going so well. I mean I still enjoy it but honestly my patience is running thin. The kids on my team, all they want to do is fight.. with each other. Aren't they supposed to fight with the other team? not that I want them too, but it is getting ridiculous. I couldn't keep their focus for more then 5 minutes last night and there are just so many kids who don't want to play anymore. We have one player who just stopped coming all together. Who knows.. but I do wish that parents wouldn't sign their kids up for stuff unless they actually want to do it.

No comments: