This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Wednesday Night

I have to rant for just a second, if you don't want to read it.. then skip to the next paragraph. So, last night we went to Wendy's for supper. We had a few errands to run so we just ran through the drive through. No big deal, or so I thought. Everytime I go to the Wendys near my house they screw up my order. Now seriously people, I worked at Burger King when I was in HS and it is seriously not that diffucult. D always says, then why do you keep going back. Giving them the benfit of the doubt I suppose. I can't imagine why, just one time, just one freakin time they couldn't get my order right. So last night I order a junior bacon cheeseburger.. all it is is mayo, lettuce, tomato, bacon, cheese and burger.. not so hard. Know what I get? a hamburger with only ketchup! Only ketchup! I was so annoyed. I am not one of those people who complain about stuff like this.. becuase I of all people know that people make mistakes.. but seriously how hard is this! I don't even like ketchup, but ate it because I was hungary and annoyed.. not a good combination.

On a lighter note when we got home from our crappy meal we watched Lemoney Snicket; a Series of Unforrunate Events I was very impressed. I throughly enjoyed the movie. It was a little dark and drab but right up my alley.. (and it didn't make me cry at all) There was a point where the snake jumped out and I thought that Riley was going to jump right off my lap.. then I was a little concerned that he may have nightmares but all went well with bed last night. It was the first time in a long time that we all set down as a family and watched a movie together. I will also mention that since Olivia had already seen it she kept trying to tell us what happed the whole time.. like mother like daughter!

No comments: