This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

No Sedation

Well, I took Riley to the Hershey MedCenter today to have his stitches out. When I finally got to see the dr I was informed that they weren't going to sedate him just to take five stictches out and that they would just get a few med students to hold him down. Normally I would have a huge problem with that, but since I went through the whole putting the stitches in thing taking them out wasn't a big deal at all. In fact it went rather smoothly. They only cut him once, (it was hard to hold his head still with him screaming his lungs out) but after wards he got a lollipop and we went on our merry way. No harm done.

Nothing else much has been going on. My van was in the shop for two days getting a new alternator put in it. I have had the van 6 months and although I bought it used it still had a warranty on it. Well, the warranty is crap considering that I still had a 222.00 bill. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy at all. But I got it back and all is well.

I got National Treasure to watch tonight. I can't wait!!

No comments: