This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

WARNING: Poop story

I had to post the warning, because those of you faint at smell, or without kids could never truly appriciate the value of this story. Riley, who has been taking this whole potty training thing fairly well had a slightly bad run in with the potty chair the other day. he was in the living room sitting on the potty, as usual, when he started yelling for me. Iwas cooking dinner so it took me a few minutes to get to him. By the time I did there was poop everywhere. It seems that he was trying to wipe himself (with his shorts) so there was poop on his shorts, on his legs, arms, hands, on the potty chair, coffee table, wall and floor. It was horrible. I can usually handle things like this but this honestly made me gag. When I walked in, though he was so so cute..he held up his potty chair and said "look mom I pooped in the potty!".. he was so proud that I couldn't correct him so I just set about the task of cleaning it all up.. oh what we go through for our children.

No comments: