This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, June 20, 2005

This weekend

This past weekend was fairly uneventful, even in our house, if you can believe that one. Friday night we spent most of the evening working in the yard, which still needs a ton of work. We worked until dark and then the kids were so dirty that I had no choice but to bath them. Saturday we were supposed to finish the yard but got side tracked when we found an add in the paper for what we thought was going to be the most perfect house in the world.
I am not into moving again but we both agree that 'city' living isn't all its cracked up to be. We love the country and this house is amazing. 4.5 acres with no one around.. And by no one I mean it sits .5 miles off the main road and you can't even see it. The closest house is about another .5 miles down the road. The house is also amazing but the land is more. The kids loved it too.. they were running around. We just need to find a place where everyone will be happy.

Sunday the kids and I went to see my grandfather (Pop) in the hospital .... he is having a few issues but was in good spirits. Today he had a pacemaker put in.. it seems very weird but they put it in when the patient is in a twilight sleep and it only takes like 20 minutes or so.. Wow, has technology really come that far? thats amazing. The doctors normally would have sent him home tonight but with his age combined with the fact that he got sick they decided to keep him over night.

Have I mentioned lately that my children are so rotten.. There are days when I seriously am convinced that they live to not listen to me.. I don't get it one bit. Right now I am sitting out on the deck so they kids can play outside and literally the only kid who is actually playing and not complaining about being bored is Riley.. and that is only because he is sitting here playing in the dirt! Kids somedays.. I swear!

No comments: