This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Anyone who knows me knows that I am an avid animal lover and nine times out of ten would be more willing to break for a stray dog or cat then an actual human. So this story about the lab puppy shot in Carlisle completely outrages me. Click here to read the story What I am getting from the news is that a lab puppy was in an outside kennel and someone shot him, in the chest. The actualy news story made me tear up a little.. The owner said "When I looked out the window. I just saw her laying there in a pool of blood and my Dalmatian sitting beside her trying to give some help, keeping her company in her last minutes, it's awful." If that statement doesn't make you cry then I can't imagine that you have feelings at all.. Everyone always says what kind of monster kills children, and I agree but on that same note what kind of monster can shoot an 18 month old puppy.. a puppy.. and what makes me even more angry is that if the person who did it is found, they will likely get minimal to no jail time..

No comments:








Blog Archive