This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Sunday, July 31, 2005

More House Pics

I won't post the rest. If you want to see them all you can go to my Flickr Page and I uploaded them all on there. The coolest thing happened when I was walking around the yard. I walked around the side of the house to get a picture of the front when I heard this rustling in the tall grass (that definitely needs to be cut).. and up poped a doe. She looked at me, snorted a few times then ran down into the woods. I was very impressed, we didn't even move in yet and already we have seen deer. This place is amazing. Only four more days till we start the move!









No comments:








Blog Archive