This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Isn't it funny

Isn't it funny how when you tell a child not to do something, it is the first thing they do.. But when you tell a child to do something, they don't do it..
This is the problem we are facing in the Pratt household right now. I think if we could get everyone to figure this whole thing out.. then things would run much more smoothly....

1 comment:

BayouMaMa said...

It's the age old problem...even Apostle Paul faced it. He said (I'm paraphrasing), "That which I don't want to do, I do...that which I want to do, I don't do."

Hang in there. One day all of your persistance will pay off.








Blog Archive