This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, July 01, 2005

Things have been fairly quiet around the household.. the kids have actually been behaving, for the most part, and have taken this weird fascination with throwing things off our back balcony. So everyday I go down into the yard and pick up the random shoes, toys, cleaning supplies etc.. that they have thrown off. I then go into the house and ask them who did.. Of course none of them know and all point their fingers at everyone else. Interesting how that works out...

So the other day Olivia and I were in the car driving when we heard a commercial for SWAN which is the PA statewide adoption program. She actually ask me this.. in these exact words..
"mom, can we get another kid"
I almost wrecked the car.. I ask her if she was kidding.. of course she wasn't. She said its because "I am bored with these other two"
It was one of the funniest things I have ever heard her say.. I laughed so hard I almost cried.

On another note Riley has taken a great liking to the song "Since you've been gone" by Kelly Clarkson. If you could ever hear him sing it you would laugh so hard.. It is adorable.. He has most of the words down and sings really loudly..

No comments:








Blog Archive