This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Finallyl Thursday!

Ok, so its technically only been a three day work week so far, but it seems like everything is running on hyper speed this week.
Work is busy, home is busy.. everything is busy. We were out on our deck last night watching the trees being cut down. They are cutting down every tree that blocks our view of the road, bank etc.. which really sucks. Now, I know that we don't own that property and the owner is doing what he has to do, but it still stinks.

This morning we woke up to the terrible news about the terriost attacks in London. Wow.. I know that when it doens't hit at home the news is less shocking but still. When I got to work there was a letter from the NAI president saying that they have been in contact with our office in London and everyone is ok and accounted for. I think that made it hit home a little more. Also, D called me just a little bit ago and said that work just called him and ask him if he would be interested in working 1/2 a shift. They just like to have more bodies around just in case. That makes me nervous. I already get nervous every time he goes to work.. considering what he does, not I have to worry about terriosts attacks too. It all very unnerving..

No comments:








Blog Archive