This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, July 08, 2005

Good news? Bad news?

Ok, so when I checked our bank account this morning I was surprised to see that our deposit check for the 'farmette' we are looking at was cashed. D immediately called them to see if that meant that we got the house ( there is still one other person bidding against us) He said that if they don't respond by Monday then we have it. Which is super exciting. The only not so exciting thing, is that we have no money for the week. But thats the way it goes. We should be used to juggling bills, we never have any money.
We also are being given a coach off freecycle.org which could be the coolest site ever. I think that I have seriously gotten rid of everything ever through that site.. and found a couple really cool things too. So, hopefully (and everyone cross your fingers) we will be moving into our new FARM in a couple weeks. I am super excited. If we don't get it, at least we will have money this week.. so its a win win situation.

I watch the movie The Jacket last night. You know Adrian Brody, Keira Knightly. I still haven't decided if I liked it or not. It was definitely good and kept my attention, even on the edge of my seat sometimes. But the ending was bizarre and I am still not sure exactly what happened to him. But over all it was good. Click on the link above so read the summary of what its about.

This weekend will prove to be low key if only because we now have no money. I am still planning on getting out with friends on Saturday night.. Cheaply but still.

No comments:








Blog Archive