This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, July 25, 2005

Well the weekend went great.. Which was good, because after the week I had.. I truly needed it.
Saturday morning consisted of grocery shopping, which I always hate to do, but someone needs too. Although even this time wasn't to bad, in and out. We spent the majority of the morning listening to Hailey talk about how excited she was about going to the races the night before. She had a fantastic time and even got to meet a ton of race car drivers, including the one and only Tony Stewart who was there watching the number 20 outlaw car that he owns. She was very happy about that, and spent the majority of the weekend talking about it.
Saturday afternoon we all cleaned and attempted to get some things ready for the big move in two weeks, although what actually happened was we all laid down and took a big family nap.. It was way to long since the last time I had one of those LOL.
Saturday night D went to the races again and I went out with the 'girls' for a friends birthday. We went to the Harrisburg Hardware Bar and saw the Screaming Daisies. They are two girls and three guys who play dance cover songs. They were really good. The girls and I had a fantastic time dancing and hanging out.. it is nice to do that once and a while.

Sunday D and I took a trip up to the new house and just walked around for awhile. I cannot wait to get moved and settled.. Everything is absolutely perfect there. Sunday night we went to a picnic at the his mothers, it was her birthday. So all in all it was a busy, yet low key weekend for everyone. I got caught up on my sleep.. spend family time and all is well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary! How are you? I do stamp in my albums sometimes but it's usually letter stamps for journaling or I use the ink pads to distress or edge embelishments orthe whole page. I'm a card stamper though. I love stamps!








Blog Archive