This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wow

So the last few days have been extremely crazy, but who would expect less from the Pratt family? Work has been pretty much monopolizing my time these past few days for some reason the real estate business has been picking up lately, or else I am the only one who is busy. This morning was a horrible morning. I woke up at 2 am to Olivia throwing up sick all over my bed, the bathroom floor, you name it.. I can't say it made me happy, I mean who would be happy about cleaning up puke at 2 am.. but I felt bad that she didn't feel good.
She was still sick first thing this morning so I called my office and told them I would be in late, then let her go back to sleep. So I got up and attempted to get a few minor chores done around the house. In the meantime.. I got a parking ticket, I am always gone when the street cleaner comes through.. but not today.
So then, Livi started feeling better and I got to go into work. I had so much to do it wasn't funny. I was already having a bad day and everything just seemed to get worse as the day wore on. Hopefully tonight I can go home, play with the kids and go to bed early.. I have some serious sleep catching up on to do.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Mary! Thanks for visiting my site. Hope Olivia is feeling better. Poor baby. Your kids are cutie pies! Take care and hope to hear from you again soon!

BayouMaMa said...

Been there! Do you ever feel as though your life is a drama? Or am I the only one? ;-)








Blog Archive