This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Movies

Has there been any kids movies that your kids love so much that they watch them over and over and over (shall I go on) again... ok, so my kids watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang you know the really old Disney movie with Dick Van Dyke..
I have gotten to the point of madness with that movie. They watch it every single day, sometimes twice a day. I have gotten to the point where I know the movie word for word.. and can sing the songs from memory.. In fact I hear the songs in my sleep..
Kids are hilarious

1 comment:

Monica said...

Skyler's "wear it out" move is Beauty and the Beast. I haven't seen it that much, but it plays so many times on the DVD player in the mini-van, that I can recite each and every word. That's real sad.








Blog Archive